North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
Issued 04:00 AM NDT 23 May 2015
Today Tonight and Sunday
Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to variable 15 to 20 Sunday afternoon.
A few flurries beginning overnight.
Temperatures minus 3 to plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 22 May 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Newfoundland 5000N 5530W to 5040N 5405W to
4905N 5200W to 5125N 5050W to 5450N 5250W to 5630N 5700W to 5705N
5605W to 5800N 5730W then northward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
4 tenths of first-year ice including a trace of old ice except 9
plus tenths of first-year ice including a trace of old ice in the
northeastern and the southwestern sections.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 22 May 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4652N 5555W to 4515N 5445W to 4130N 5145W to 4130N 4915W to 4530N
4045W to 4700N 4045W to 5300N 4500W to 6000N 5730W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 May estimated from Quebec near
5019N 6015W to Newfoundland near 4922N 5814W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM NDT 23 May 2015 Today Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 a.m. NDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the South Labrador Sea.
By 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located on a line east-west over
At 4:00 a.m. NDT today low 997 mb located over southwestern
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Sunday low 992 mb located south of the East
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:49 AM NDT 23 May 2015 Marine interests are advised that all warnings have been ended.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: