North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 27 June 2017
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to northwest 15 to 20 late overnight. Wind northwest 15 to 20 Wednesday.
Showers and fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 27 June 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador near 5440N 5725W to 5600N 5755W to
5705N 6125W then northeastward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Second ice edge from Labrador near 6020N 6430W to 5835N 6105W then
northeastward. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Bergy water except 1 tenth of first-year ice including a trace of
old ice in the extreme northeastern section.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 27 June 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4654N 5545W to 4430N 5545W to 4415N 5100W to 4500N 4630W to 4645N
4245W to 4800N 4245W to 5300N 4830W to 5700N 5100W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5016N 6252W to Anticosti Island near 4941N 6253W then from Anticosti
Island near 4904N 6142W Newfoundland near 4812N 5849W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 27 June 2017 Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight weakening low 1004 mb located over the
Northwest Labrador Sea.
By 9:30 p.m. NDT Wednesday trough located on a line east-west over
the East Labrador Sea.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: