North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 24 May 2015
Tonight and Monday
Wind north 15 knots diminishing to light late overnight.
A few flurries and showers.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 24 May 2015 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Newfoundland 5025N 5620W to 5030N 5330W to
5420N 5155W to 5630N 5730W to 5800N 5825W then northward. Sea ice
west of the ice edge.
Bergy water except 9 tenths of first-year ice including a trace of
old ice in the northern eastern and southwestern sections.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 24 May 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4652N 5555W to 4515N 5445W to 4130N 5130W to 4130N 4930W to 4530N
3930W to 4700N 3930W to 5300N 4445W to 6000N 5730W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 May estimated from Quebec near
5017N 6044W to Newfoundland near 4903N 5821W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 24 May 2015 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight trough located over the North Labrador
By 9:30 p.m. NDT Monday trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over central Labrador Sea.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: