North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
Issued 09:30 AM NDT 03 September 2015
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind north 15 to 20 knots backing to northwest 20 to 25 this afternoon then to southwest 15 to 20 Friday morning. Wind backing to southeast 15 Friday evening.
Showers ending this afternoon. Showers beginning Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 11 July 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 2 September 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 3 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
5100N 5555W to 5115N 5000W to 5230N 4930W to 5530N 5200W to 6000N
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 3 Sep estimated from Quebec near
5115N 5835W to Newfoundland near 5035N 5720W.
Iceberg CountLess than 10 icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 3 September 2015 Today Tonight and Friday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today low 996 mb located north of Belle Isle Bank.
By 9:30 a.m. NDT Friday low 999 mb located over the East Labrador
At 4:00 a.m. NDT Friday approaching ridge located over Quebec.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:32 AM NDT 3 September 2015 A low pressure system just north of the Belle Isle Bank will track
northward to lie over the East Labrador Sea by tonight. Strong to
gale force northwesterlies are forecast to develop west of the
systems track later today into tonight.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for the
South Labrador Sea, Northwest Labrador Sea and East Labrador Sea -
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: