North Labrador Coast
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 26 August 2016
Tonight and Saturday
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 26 August 2016
Tonight and Saturday Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 26 August 2016
Sunday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Monday Wind southeast 15 to 20 knots.
Tuesday Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 25 July 2016 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 July 2016
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 26 August 2016
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4801N 5301W to 4730N 5000W to 5030N 4645W to 5315N 4830W to 5700N
5400W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 Aug estimated from Quebec near
5057N 5859W to Newfoundland near 5014N 5733W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 26 August 2016 Tonight and Saturday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight weakening low 1000 mb located over western
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Saturday dissipating low 1006 mb located over
western Hudson Strait.
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary low 1005 mb located
southeast of the Marine District.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: