North Labrador Coast
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 29 May 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southeast 10 to 15 knots Tuesday evening.
Fog patches forming late overnight and dissipating Tuesday morning.
Temperatures minus 5 to zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 29 May 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Newfoundland near 4730N 5240W to 4845N 5150W
to 5055N 5415W to 5235N 5215W to 5400N 5225W to 5630N 5700W to 5800N
5800W then northward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
7 tenths of first-year ice including a trace of old ice.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 29 May 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 29 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4746N 5637W to 4445N 5615W to 4200N 4930W to 4200N 4800W to 4600N
4300W to 4630N 4300W to 5300N 4830W to 5600N 4900W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 29 May estimated from Quebec near
5013N 6159W to Anticosti Island near 4920N 6211W then from Anticosti
Island near 4907N 6207W to 4830N 6145W to Newfoundland near 4736N
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 29 May 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 4:00 p.m. NDT Tuesday quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Labrador Sea.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: