North Labrador Coast
Issued 09:30 AM NDT 28 July 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to southeast 15 to 20 this evening.
A few showers beginning this evening. Fog patches.
Issued 06:00 AM NDT 28 July 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday Seas 1 metre building to 2 Wednesday afternoon.
Issued 04:00 AM NDT 28 July 2015
Thursday Wind southeast 25 knots.
Friday Wind southeast 25 knots.
Saturday Wind southeast 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 11 July 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 28 July 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4640N 5330W to 4230N 4930W to 4230N 4800W to 4600N 4200W to 4845N
4200W to 6000N 5715W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5118N 5759W to Newfoundland near 5045N 5713W.
Iceberg CountMore than 100 icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 28 July 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today low 1008 mb located west of Labrador.
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Wednesday low 1010 mb located over Anticosti
At 9:30 a.m. NDT today trough from low located from the Mid Labrador
Coast to the East Labrador Sea.
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Wednesday trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over southeastern Labrador.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: