North Labrador Coast
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 28 August 2016
Tonight and Monday
Wind light becoming north 10 to 15 knots late overnight.
A few showers and fog patches.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 28 August 2016
Tonight and Monday Seas 1 to 2 metres.
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 28 August 2016
Tuesday Wind northwest 20 knots.
Wednesday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Thursday Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 25 July 2016 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 July 2016
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 28 August 2016
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4801N 5301W to 4730N 4845W to 5030N 4630W to 5315N 4830W to 5700N
5400W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 Aug estimated from Quebec near
5057N 5859W to Newfoundland near 5014N 5733W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 28 August 2016 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Monday weakening ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador Coast.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: