North Labrador Coast
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 17 August 2017
Tonight and Friday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming southwest 15 Friday morning.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 17 August 2017
Tonight and Friday. Seas 1 metre.
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 17 August 2017
Saturday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Sunday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to north 15 to 20.
Monday Wind north 15 to 20 knots becoming southeast 15 to 20.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 15 July 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 17 August 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 17 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4700N 5259W to 4700N 5100W to 5100N 4845W to 5200N 4845W to 5300N
4930W to 5700N 5400W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 17 Aug estimated from Quebec near
5110N 5837W to Newfoundland near 5033N 5720W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 17 August 2017 Tonight and Friday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
east-west over Labrador Sea.
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight trough located over northeastern
By 4:00 p.m. NDT Friday low 999 mb located over southwestern Funk
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: