North Labrador Coast
Issued 04:00 AM NDT 26 April 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
A few flurries ending this morning.
Temperatures minus 10 to minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2015 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 4800N 5300W to 4430N 4900W to 4540N 4615W to
5525N 5330W to 5700N 5700W to 5800N 5730W then northward. Sea ice
north and west of the ice edge.
9 tenths of first-year ice including a trace of old ice.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 25 April 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Apr estimated from Newfoundland near
4637N 5331W to 4415N 4900W to 4415N 4600W to 4615N 3730W to 4730N
3700W to 5045N 3900W to 6000N 5500W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Apr estimated from Quebec near
5107N 5837W to Newfoundland near 5028N 5728W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM NDT 26 April 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 4:00 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary low located south of
At 4:00 a.m. NDT today ridge located over Baffin Island.
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Monday ridge located over the Northwest Labrador
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:20 PM NDT 25 April 2015 Marine interests are advised that a freezing spray warning is in
effect for the Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: