Issued 05:00 PM CDT 26 September 2017
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming south 15 knots late this evening. Wind south 15 Wednesday.
A few showers beginning early Wednesday afternoon and ending Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 26 September 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Nunavut near 6905N 8115W to 6855N
8035W to 6935N 7800W to Prince Charles Island near 6820N 7620W. Sea
ice north and east of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Prince Charles Island near 6745N
7505W to Baffin Island near 6740N 7235W. Sea ice north of the ice
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EDT 26 September 2017 Tonight and Wednesday At 0000 UTC Wednesday quasi-stationary trough located over the
coast of Greenland.
At 0000 UTC Thursday approaching frontal system located over Devon
Island extending southwestward.
At 0000 UTC Wednesday ridge located over Hudson Bay extending
By 0000 UTC Thursday weakening ridge located over Baffin Island.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: