Issued 07:00 PM MDT 13 October 2015
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind southeast 15 knots diminishing to light this evening then becoming northwest 15 early Wednesday morning.
Chance of flurries.
Low tonight minus 7. High Wednesday minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 13 October 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
2 tenths of new ice except 8 tenths of new ice including 3 tenths of
grey ice in the eastern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 13 October 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 0000 UTC Wednesday quasi-stationary ridge located from 78N 140W
to 73N 121W then to 67N 104W.
At 0000 UTC Wednesday low 1000 mb located at 72N 156W.
By 0000 UTC Thursday low 1010 mb located at 73N 144W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: