Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
Issued 05:00 PM MDT 21 October 2017
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light becoming southeast 10 knots this evening then becoming light early Sunday morning. Wind becoming east 10 late Sunday morning then becoming light Sunday afternoon.
Chance of showers or flurries changing to chance of flurries late this evening overnight and Sunday with risk of freezing drizzle late this evening and overnight. Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating late Sunday morning.
Low tonight minus 5. High Sunday plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
There is no Synopsis issued for this area.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Summer 2017: Significant weather across Canada
By analyzing weather events, ECCC is collecting more information as to how our climate is changing.
- Date modified: