West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 25 June 2017
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 5 to 15 knots veering to northwest 10 to 15 near midnight then increasing to northwest 15 to 20 late overnight. Wind northwest 15 to 20 Monday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 25 June 2017 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today trough located over southern Vancouver
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today departing trough located over BC interior.
At 5:00 p.m. PDT today building ridge located over the offshore
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:47 PM PDT 25 June 2017 A trough of low pressure extending from Washington state to Southern
Vancouver Island this afternoon will shift inland this evening while
a ridge of high pressure builds over the offshore waters.
Light winds through Juan de Fuca Strait will shift to strong to gale
force westerlies this evening as the trough moves inland. Elsewhere,
northwest winds will increase tonight as the ridge builds. Marginal
gale force northwest winds have developed off Central Vancouver
Island and strong winds will rise to gale force through Johnstone
Strait early this evening.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: