West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 23 May 2015
Tonight and Sunday
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots backing to west 5 to 15 early Sunday morning then becoming light early Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 23 May 2015 Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located over western Bowie.
By 5:00 a.m. PDT Sunday ridge located on a line north-south
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary trough located on a line
north-south over BC interior.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:14 PM PDT 23 May 2015 A ridge of high pressure over the offshore waters combined with a
trough over BC Interior will continue to give strong northwest winds
to most regions over the next few days. Winds will rise to gale force
regularly off the west coast of Vancouver Island.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: