West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 25 July 2016
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind south 15 to 25 knots diminishing to south 10 to 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Chance of showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 25 July 2016 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight building ridge located on a line
north-south over Queen Charlotte Sound.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:22 PM PDT 25 July 2016 A ridge of high pressure will continue to build over the central
waters tonight and Tuesday. Strong to gale force west to northwest
winds will prevail across most South Coast marine regions.
Westerly gales through Juan de Fuca Strait will ease overnight while
gales will develop off west coast Vancouver Island and through
Johnstone Strait late Tuesday afternoon.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: