West Coast Haida Gwaii
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 26 March 2015
Tonight and Friday
Wind southerly 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light this evening then becoming west 15 late Friday morning. Wind becoming southeast 15 Friday evening.
Chance of showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 26 March 2015 Tonight and Friday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary cold front located on a
line northeast-southwest over the Central Coast.
At 5:00 a.m. PDT Friday building ridge located west of Explorer.
By 5:00 p.m. PDT Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Haida Gwaii.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:54 PM PDT 26 March 2015 A nearly stationary cold front extending from the Central Coast
southwestward over the Pacific will finally begin push southward
Friday morning. In its wake a ridge will build towards Haida Gwaii
Strong to gale force southeast winds over central waters will shift
to northwest late Friday as the front passes.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: