West Coast Haida Gwaii
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 23 October 2016
Tonight and Monday
Wind southeast 20 to 30 knots backing to northeast 20 to 30 late overnight.
A few showers ending early Monday morning. A few showers beginning Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
West Coast Haida GwaiiIssued 4:00 PM PDT 23 October 2016
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 23 October 2016 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today low 996 mb located 30 miles west of Langara.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Monday weakening low 998 mb located over
At 6:00 p.m. PDT Monday low 973 mb located over southwestern
By 6:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday low 980 mb located over northern Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 4:00 PM PDT 23 October 2016 A low off Langara Island late this afternoon will move off to the
west this evening while weakening.
East to southeast gales to 45 knots near the low will ease later
today and this evening.
A stronger low moving northward will lie over Southwestern Explorer
Winds will rise to storm force east to southeast ahead of the low.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: