West Coast Haida Gwaii
Issued 04:00 AM PST 03 March 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind northwest 5 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening then increasing to south 10 to 15 Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to south 15 to 25 near noon Wednesday.
A few showers beginning Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PST 3 March 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 a.m. PST today weakening ridge located over BC interior.
At 4:00 a.m. PST Wednesday frontal system located west of Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PST Wednesday frontal system located over Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:22 PM PST 2 March 2015 A ridge of high pressure over the British Columbia Interior
Will push strong to marginal gale force outflow winds through the
mainland inlets and valleys tonight. The outflow winds will abate
Tuesday morning as the ridge weakens.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: