West Coast Haida Gwaii
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 26 July 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots becoming west 15 this evening then diminishing to light Thursday morning. Wind becoming south 5 to 15 Thursday afternoon.
A few showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 26 July 2017 Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today weakening trough located from the Alaska
panhandle to Haida Gwaii.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located from the Central Coast to
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday ridge located from Haida Gwaii to
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:46 PM PDT 26 July 2017 A ridge of high pressure will remain on a line from the Central Coast
to Southern Explorer for the remainder of today. Ahead of the ridge,
gale force westerlies through Juan de Fuca Strait will persist
through this evening.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: