Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
Issued 07:00 PM MDT 19 July 2017
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming southeast 15 knots near midnight then diminishing to light near noon Thursday. Wind becoming northwest 15 Thursday afternoon.
A few showers beginning early Thursday evening. Risk of thunderstorms Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 19 July 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 20 July 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 1200 UTC Thursday building high 1012 mb located at 79N 168W.
By 0000 UTC Saturday high 1018 mb located over Arctic Coast
At 1200 UTC Thursday departing low 1004 mb located at 70N 136W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: