Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
Issued 07:00 AM MDT 02 August 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to light this morning then becoming south 15 this afternoon. Wind veering to west 15 this evening then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 15 late overnight then diminishing to light early Monday morning. Wind increasing to west 25 Monday evening.
Chance of showers or flurries changing to rain this evening then to a few showers Monday morning. Mist forming early Monday morning and dissipating Monday afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in mist.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 August 2015 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 1 tenth of old ice in the extreme northern
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 1 August 2015 Tonight and Sunday At 0000 UTC Sunday trough from 996 mb low located from 77N 142W
to 76N 131W then to 68N 124W.
By 0000 UTC Monday low 994 mb located at 77N 136W.
At 1200 UTC Sunday high 1016 mb located at 68N 113W.
By 0000 UTC Monday weakening high located at 67N 126W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: