Issued 05:30 PM EDT 02 August 2015
Tonight and Monday
Wind west 20 knots diminishing to light early Monday morning then becoming west 15 Monday afternoon.
Chance of flurries changing to a few flurries and a few showers late overnight and ending Monday morning.
Temperatures near minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 August 2015 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
1 tenth of old ice along the coast except 8 tenths of old ice
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 2 August 2015 Tonight and Monday At 0000 UTC Monday trough from 999 mb low located from 77N 138W
to 75N 131W then to 74N 140W.
By 0000 UTC Tuesday trough from 1001 mb low located from 77N 117W
to 72N 111W then to 69N 124W.
By 0000 UTC Tuesday approaching low 1007 mb located at 75N 168W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: