Issued 07:00 PM MDT 25 July 2017
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light tonight and Wednesday.
Fog forming this evening.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 July 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
4 tenths of first-year ice including a trace of old ice except 9
tenths of first-year ice including a trace of old ice in
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 25 July 2017 Tonight and Wednesday At 0000 UTC Wednesday building ridge located from 80N 140W to
By 0000 UTC Thursday ridge located from 80N 120W to 70N 142W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: