Issued 07:00 AM MDT 25 July 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light this morning then becoming southwest 15 early this evening. Wind veering to northwest 15 early Wednesday morning then backing to west 20 near noon Wednesday.
Chance of showers overnight and Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 July 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 2 tenths of first-year ice including a trace of
old ice in the northeastern section. 7 tenths of first-year ice
along the south coast in the southeastern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 25 July 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 1200 UTC Tuesday quasi-stationary low 996 mb located near
At 1200 UTC Tuesday low 994 mb located at 68N 91W.
By 0000 UTC Thursday dissipating low 1000 mb located near Bylot
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: