Issued 05:30 AM EDT 27 July 2017
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northwest 20 knots diminishing to northwest 15 Friday morning.
Chance of showers or flurries today.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 July 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
8 tenths of first-year ice including a trace of old ice except 9
tenths of old ice in the central section and between Prince of Wales
Island and Gateshead Island.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 27 July 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 1200 UTC Thursday low 995 mb located at 66N 73W.
By 0000 UTC Saturday low 998 mb located at 74N 90W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: