Hecate Strait - northern half
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 26 April 2017
Tonight and Thursday
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 late overnight then veering to northwest 10 to 15 early Thursday evening.
Chance of showers tonight and Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 26 April 2017 Tonight and Thursday By 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight departing low located off the Alaska
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday building ridge located west of the
By 5:00 p.m. PDT Thursday ridge located over the offshore waters.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:32 PM PDT 26 April 2017 A low pressure system near the Alaskan Panhandle will continue to
weaken tonight. Gale force westerlies over Northern Bowie will ease
to widespread strong westerlies by Thursday morning.
Marginal gale force westerlies through Juan de Fuca will ease to
strong winds near midnight.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: