Issued 04:00 AM PDT 30 May 2016
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind light increasing to southeast 10 to 20 knots this afternoon except light near the mainland coast. Wind increasing to southeast 20 to 30 near noon Tuesday.
Chance of showers today and this evening. Rain beginning Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 30 May 2016 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located from the North Coast to
By 11:00 p.m. PDT tonight departing ridge located from the North
Coast to Cape Scott.
At 5:00 p.m. PDT today frontal system located off Bowie.
By 11:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday dissipating frontal system located over
the North Coast.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: