Issued 04:00 AM PDT 29 June 2017
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northwest 5 to 15 knots becoming light late this morning then becoming southerly 5 to 15 early this evening. Wind southerly 5 to 15 Friday.
Hecate Strait - northern half
Hecate Strait - southern half
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 29 June 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 7:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 10:00 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
the North Coast.
At 11:00 a.m. PDT today frontal system located on a line north-south
By 11:00 p.m. PDT tonight weakening frontal system located on a
line north-south over Langara.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:23 PM PDT 28 June 2017 A ridge of high pressure will remain over the offshore waters
tonight. Gale force northwest winds off Central Vancouver Island will
gradually ease tonight.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: