Issued 07:00 AM MDT 24 July 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming northwest 15 knots near noon then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind increasing to northwest 25 Tuesday afternoon.
A few showers and fog patches ending near noon. A few showers and mist overnight and Tuesday. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog patches and as low as 1 mile in mist.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 23 July 2017 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 24 July 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 1200 UTC Monday weakening trough located from 76N 98W to 67N 87W.
At 1200 UTC Monday trough from 998 mb low located from 73N 108W
to 68N 119W.
By 0000 UTC Wednesday trough from 996 mb low located from 74N 96W
to 67N 78W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: