Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 04 May 2015
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind east 15 to 20 knots backing to northerly 15 to 20 this afternoon.
Showers ending early this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 4 May 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today dissipating ridge located on a line
north-south over southern Vancouver Island.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today cold front located on a line
northwest-southeast over western Queen Charlotte Sound.
By 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight cold front located on a line north-south
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today low 1005 mb located over southern Bowie.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday low 1010 mb located near Port Hardy.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 4:01 AM PDT 4 May 2015 A weak Pacific cold front will move across Northern Vancouver Island
this morning and then across Southern Vancouver Island this
afternoon. Winds will likely reach gale force southeast near the
headlands of west coast Vancouver Island for a couple hours late this
morning. Winds will also reach near gale force westerly through Juan
de Fuca Strait late this afternoon.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: