Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 20 September 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to northwest 15 to 20 Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 20 September 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary trough located over the
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today building ridge located on a line north-south
over the offshore waters.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Alaska panhandle.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:12 AM PDT 20 September 2017 A trough of low pressure over the South Coast will gradually weaken
today and tonight as a ridge of high pressure offshore builds towards
the Alaskan Panhandle.
Strong to gale force northwest winds are expected west and north of
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hurricanes and Climate Change
Hurricanes and Climate Change, is there a link?
- Date modified: