Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 04 September 2015
Tonight and Saturday
Wind south 10 to 15 knots increasing to southeast 25 this evening and to southeast 30 near midnight. Wind diminishing to west 15 early Saturday morning.
Showers beginning this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 4 September 2015 Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By noon PDT Saturday ridge located over Vancouver Island.
At 6:00 p.m. PDT tonight cold front located over western Bowie.
By noon PDT Saturday cold front located on a line north-south over
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:52 PM PDT 4 September 2015 A cold front will move eastward across Bowie tonight
Then stall over Haida Gwaii Saturday morning. The front will
Then weaken near the mainland coast on Sunday.
Winds will rise to strong to gale force southeasterlies over
Dixon Entrance East and Northern Hecate Strait early Saturday
Morning and will ease slowly Saturday night and Sunday.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: