Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 09:30 PM PST 04 December 2016
Tonight and Monday
Wind east 10 to 15 knots backing to north 15 to 20 early Monday morning.
A few showers ending Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 4 December 2016 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight low located over northern Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PST Monday weakening low 1018 mb located southwest
of Vancouver Island.
At 4:00 a.m. PST Monday quasi-stationary ridge located over BC
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:25 PM PST 4 December 2016 A low pressure centre over Northern Bowie is slowly moving southward.
Gale force westerly or northwesterly winds will continue over parts
of central and northern waters tonight. The gale force winds will
spread to southern offshore waters on Monday.
A ridge of high pressure will build over the BC Interior on Monday.
This system in combination with a low pressure system over the
BC waters will produce gale force outflow winds through the mainland
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: