Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 04:00 AM PST 27 February 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots becoming northerly 15 near noon then backing to northwest 20 Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PST 27 February 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 a.m. PST today ridge located over northern BC interior.
By 9:30 p.m. PST tonight ridge located over BC interior.
By 4:00 a.m. PST today departing low 1007 mb located south of
At 4:00 a.m. PST today building ridge located over northeastern
By 4:00 p.m. PST today quasi-stationary ridge located west of Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:54 AM PST 27 February 2015 A ridge of high pressure over the B.C. Interior has produced strong
to gale force northeasterly outflow winds near the mainland inlets of
the North and Central Coasts this morning. A marginal gale force
outflow will develop tonight from the Fraser Valley.
Another ridge of high pressure will build to the west of Bowie today.
Strong to gale force north to northeasterly winds will develop this
morning over the offshore waters and the central and northern waters.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: