Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 25 September 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 15 to 25 knots late this evening then veering to southerly 20 to 30 late overnight. Wind southerly 20 to 30 Tuesday.
Periods of rain beginning late this evening. Fog patches dissipating early Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 26 September 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today frontal system located west of Bowie.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Wednesday cold front located over Bowie.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:15 PM PDT 25 September 2017 A low pressure system will move into the Gulf of Alaska tonight.
Strong to gale force southerly winds over Bowie will spread towards
the Northern Mainland coast by early Tuesday morning.
The majority of southern waters will remain under the influence of
A high pressure ridge. Light to moderate winds are forecast to
prevail through the day on Tuesday.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: