Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 29 March 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind southerly 20 knots veering to southwest 10 to 15 this afternoon then backing to southeast 20 this evening. Wind increasing to west 25 near noon Monday.
A few showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 29 March 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over central Vancouver Island.
By 10:30 a.m. PDT today weakening cold front located over southern
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today low located west of Explorer.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Monday low located over Cape St. James.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:36 AM PDT 29 March 2015 An approaching low will track north across the offshore waters
tonight and Haida Gwaii on Monday morning before moving into the
BC Interior in the afternoon. Ahead of the low, gale force
southeasterlies will develop over Explorer and central waters tonight
and spread to northern waters overnight. In its wake, the winds shift
to strong to gale force westerlies.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: