Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 04:00 PM PST 25 November 2015
Tonight and Thursday
Wind easterly 5 to 15 knots veering to southeast 15 to 20 late overnight then increasing to southeast 20 to 25 Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PST 25 November 2015 Tonight and Thursday By 4:00 p.m. PST today dissipating trough located over Vancouver
At 4:00 p.m. PST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northern Bowie.
By 9:30 p.m. PST tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
At 4:00 p.m. PST Thursday approaching trough located off Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:46 PM PST 25 November 2015 The next approaching front will lie just west of the offshore waters
by Thursday afternoon. Ahead of the front, southerly gales will
develop over Northern Bowie early Thursday evening.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: