Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 21 September 2017
Tonight and Friday.
Wind west 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light late overnight then becoming southeast 10 to 15 Friday morning. Wind diminishing to light late Friday afternoon.
A few showers beginning early Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 21 September 2017 Tonight and Friday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Friday weakening ridge located on a line east-west
over Queen Charlotte Sound.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:44 PM PDT 21 September 2017 A ridge of high pressure over Northern Bowie is spreading strong to
gale force northerly winds over Explorer. The ridge will gradually
move onto Haida Gwaii overnight and the northerly winds will ease
To moderate to strong.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hurricanes and Climate Change
Hurricanes and Climate Change, is there a link?
- Date modified: