Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 24 June 2017
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early Sunday morning then becoming westerly 10 to 15 late Sunday afternoon.
Chance of showers overnight and Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 24 June 2017 Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over Haida
Gwaii to Explorer.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight trough located on a line north-south over
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Sunday departing trough located over BC interior.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT Sunday approaching high located over the offshore
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:26 PM PDT 24 June 2017 On Sunday afternoon, a high pressure centre offshore will start to
move towards the coast. Northwest winds will begin increasing as the
high approaches. Northwest gales are forecast to develop Sunday
evening through Johnstone Strait and off West Vancouver Island.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: