Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 26 September 2016
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind west 10 to 20 knots backing to south 5 to 15 early Tuesday morning.
A few showers ending late overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 26 September 2016 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today weakening ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over southern Vancouver Island.
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today weakening cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Central Coast.
By 2:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday departing cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Lower Mainland.
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today ridge located west of Bowie.
By 5:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Queen Charlotte Sound.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:29 AM PDT 26 September 2016 A cold front across the Central Coast will slide southeastward today
and tonight, reaching Northwestern Washington state just after
Moderate to strong south or southeast winds will prevail ahead of
The cold front today, with local gales expected off the Central
Coast. Winds will shift to moderate to strong northwest in its wake
with gales forecast off the west coast of Vancouver Island.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: