Dixon Entrance West
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 26 March 2015
Tonight and Friday
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light after midnight then increasing to west 5 to 15 near noon Friday. Wind increasing to southeast 15 to 20 Friday evening.
Chance of showers tonight.
Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 26 March 2015 Tonight and Friday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Central Coast.
By 8:00 p.m. PDT Friday departing cold front located over the
At 5:00 a.m. PDT Friday building ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over southern Bowie.
By 8:00 p.m. PDT Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
Queen Charlotte Sound.
At 11:00 p.m. PDT Friday approaching frontal system located
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:29 PM PDT 26 March 2015 A stationary cold front extending from the Central Coast
southwestward over the Pacific will begin to push southeastward
Friday morning and will move through the Lower Mainland Friday
evening. In its wake a ridge will build towards Haida Gwaii Friday
Strong to gale force southeast winds over central waters will shift
to northwest late Friday as the front passes.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: