Dixon Entrance West
Issued 04:00 PM PST 25 January 2015
Tonight and Monday
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light late this evening then increasing to northerly 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Monday morning.
Chance of showers.
Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PST 25 January 2015 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. PST today warm front located over Cape Scott extending
By 9:30 p.m. PST tonight warm front located over the Central Coast
At 4:00 a.m. PST Monday low located southwest of Explorer.
By 4:00 p.m. PST Monday low 998 mb located over northwestern
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:34 PM PST 25 January 2015 A warm front over Northern Vancouver Island will move over the
Central Coast this evening. Strong to gale force southerlies over
southern waters will gradually ease this evening.
The associated low centre will approach Explorer tonight and move
over Northern Explorer by Monday afternoon. Strong to gale force
southeasterlies ahead of the low will shift to strong to gale force
northwesterly in its wake.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: