Dixon Entrance West
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 01 September 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots veering to north 25 to 30 late this morning.
Showers ending this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 1 September 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today low 996 mb located northwest of Haida Gwaii.
By 5:00 p.m. PDT today weakening low 999 mb located the Central
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:51 AM PDT 1 September 2015 A low centre to the northwest of Haida Gwaii will move southeastwards
to lie off the central BC coast this afternoon.
Strong to gale force west or northwest winds will continue over the
offshore waters with increasing southerly winds over South Coast
waters as the low moves towards the Central Coast.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: