Dixon Entrance West
Issued 09:30 PM PST 25 January 2015
Tonight and Monday
Wind light increasing to northerly 10 to 15 knots late overnight and to northerly 15 to 25 Monday morning.
Chance of showers.
Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 25 January 2015 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight warm front located over Cape Scott
By 4:00 p.m. PST Monday warm front located over Hecate Strait
At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight low located southwest of Explorer.
By 9:30 p.m. PST Monday low 1002 mb located over Hecate Strait.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:27 PM PST 25 January 2015 A warm front over Queen Charlotte Sound will move over Cape Scott
overnight. Strong to gale force southerlies over West Vancouver
Island north will gradually ease over the next several hours.
The associated low centre is approaching Explorer and will move
Over Northern Explorer by early afternoon on Monday. Strong to gale
force southeasterlies ahead of the low will shift to strong
northwesterlies in its wake.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: