Dixon Entrance East
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 24 July 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 15 to 25 knots early Tuesday afternoon then becoming southeast 20 to 30 Tuesday evening.
Periods of rain beginning late Tuesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 24 July 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south
By 10:30 a.m. PDT Tuesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Queen Charlotte Sound.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight flat low located west of Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday low 1010 mb located over Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:33 PM PDT 24 July 2017 A ridge of high pressure will remain over the offshore waters
tonight. Ahead of the ridge, moderate to strong northwesterly winds
will prevail over the South Coast except marginal gales over West
Coast Vancouver Island South of the Brooks Peninsula and northwest
Of Estevan Point.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: