Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PST 04 March 2015
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to southeast 15 to 25 near noon and to southeast 25 to 30 late this evening. Wind diminishing to southwest 15 late overnight then increasing to west 15 to 25 Thursday afternoon.
Periods of rain beginning early this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 3 March 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
By 4:00 a.m. PST Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Queen Charlotte Sound.
At 4:00 a.m. PST Wednesday frontal system located west of Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PST Wednesday frontal system located over Bowie.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: