Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 PM PST 19 February 2017
Tonight and Monday
Wind north 5 to 15 knots except northeasterly outflow 20 to 30 near Portland Inlet overnight and Monday morning. Wind becoming southeast 10 late Monday morning.
A few showers or a few flurries beginning early Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PST 19 February 2017 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. PST today low 992 mb located 60 miles west of the
West Entrance of Juan de Fuca Strait.
By 7:00 p.m. PST tonight dissipating low 995 mb located off Tofino.
At 4:00 p.m. PST today low 995 mb located 300 miles southwest
By 4:00 p.m. PST Monday dissipating low 1000 mb located 60 miles
south of Astoria.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: