Dixon Entrance East
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 25 June 2017
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming southerly 5 to 15 knots this afternoon then becoming northwest 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind increasing to northwest 15 to 25 near noon Monday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 25 June 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today trough located off Washington State.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today departing trough located over BC interior.
At 5:00 p.m. PDT today building ridge located over the offshore
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:21 AM PDT 25 June 2017 A trough of low pressure along the coast of Washington state this
morning will shift inland this evening while a ridge of high pressure
offshore slowly builds towards the North Coast.
Light winds through Juan de Fuca Strait will shift to strong to gale
force westerlies this evening as the trough moves inland. Elsewhere,
moderate to strong northwest winds will gradually increase today and
tonight as the ridge builds. Gale force northwest winds are imminent
off Central Vancouver Island and are forecast to develop through
Johnstone Strait early this evening.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: