Dixon Entrance East
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 24 May 2017
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots tonight and Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 24 May 2017 Tonight and Thursday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary high 1037 mb located at
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge from high located
over northwestern Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:27 PM PDT 24 May 2017 A strong ridge of high pressure will remain stalled in a northeast
To southwest line just off Northwestern Bowie and will weaken
slightly on Thursday.
Strong to gale force northwesterly winds will continue tonight and
Thursday off the west coast of Vancouver Island and over most
Central and northern waters. The gale force winds will be less
widespread on Thursday as the ridge weakens.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: