Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 PM PST 21 February 2017
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to north 10 to 20 late overnight. Wind diminishing to light Wednesday evening.
Chance of showers or flurries late this afternoon and tonight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PST 21 February 2017 Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 p.m. PST today building ridge located west of the offshore
By 4:00 p.m. PST Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Bowie.
At 4:00 p.m. PST today trough located over northwestern Bowie.
By 4:00 a.m. PST Wednesday trough located over southern Explorer.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: