Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 26 October 2016
Tonight and Thursday
Wind easterly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to east 10 to 15 this evening then increasing to southeast 15 to 25 Thursday morning.
A few showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Dixon Entrance EastIssued 4:00 PM PDT 26 October 2016
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 26 October 2016 Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today weakening low located over central Bowie.
By 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight dissipating low located over northwestern
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today low 994 mb located over southern Explorer.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday departing low 995 mb located over
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:39 AM PDT 26 October 2016 A 998 MB low over Bowie will track slowly northward and dissipate
over Northwestern Bowie tonight. A second low will approach Southern
Explorer from the south this afternoon.
Gales over northern waters will ease this morning. The second low
will bring southeast gales across Juan de Fuca and southern regions
of West Vancouver Island today and to the inner straits tonight.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: