Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 30 April 2017
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind easterly 10 to 20 knots becoming west 15 to 25 early this morning then diminishing to southwest 5 to 15 late this afternoon. Wind becoming light Monday morning.
Chance of showers changing to rain near midnight and ending Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 30 April 2017 Today Tonight and Monday By 4:00 a.m. PDT today dissipating low 1008 mb located over
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located west of the offshore waters.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Monday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over the Mainland Coast.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:37 AM PDT 30 April 2017 A low over the North Coast will continue to dissipate this morning.
Gale force westerlies over the southern tip of Haida Gwaii will
diminish to moderate to strong westerlies this morning.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: