Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 PM PST 26 January 2015
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind northeast 20 to 30 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 20 near midnight then becoming southeast 10 to 20 Tuesday evening.
Periods of rain.
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PST 26 January 2015 Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 p.m. PST today low 1000 mb located over western Queen
By 9:30 p.m. PST tonight low 1001 mb located over Hecate Strait.
At 4:00 p.m. PST today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Explorer.
By 9:30 p.m. PST tonight cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over eastern Queen Charlotte Sound.
At 4:00 p.m. PST Tuesday approaching frontal system located west
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:36 PM PST 26 January 2015 A low pressure centre over Queen Charlotte Sound this afternoon will
reach Hecate Strait this evening and then move into the B.C. Interior
overnight. Gale to storm force southeasterly winds ahead of the low
will shift to strong to gale force northwesterlies in its wake
Winds will become strong to gale force southeasterly over Bowie
Tuesday afternoon as a frontal system approaches the region.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: