Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PST 01 March 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots except north 5 to 15 near the mainland coast. Wind becoming north 15 to 25 this afternoon except northeast 30 near Portland Inlet overnight and Monday morning. Wind becoming northeast 10 to 20 near noon Monday except northeast 30 near Portland Inlet.
Periods of rain beginning early this morning and ending early this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PST 1 March 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 4:00 a.m. PST today building ridge located west of Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PST Monday ridge located over Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:52 AM PST 1 March 2015 A strong ridge of high pressure building offshore will generate
strong to gale force northwesterly winds over outer coastal waters
from the Central Coast to Northwestern Vancouver island early on
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: