Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 27 May 2016
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light near noon then becoming west 10 to 15 Saturday evening.
Chance of showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 27 May 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located west of the offshore waters.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today weakening ridge located on a line north-south
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today trough located on a line north-south over
the offshore waters.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Saturday trough located on a line north-south
over Queen Charlotte Sound.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:28 PM PDT 26 May 2016 A ridge of high pressure west of the offshore waters will remain
Moderate to strong northwesterlies or westerlies will prevail over
most marine waters tonight. Strong to gale force winds through
Johnstone and Juan de Fuca straits, and off the west coast of
Vancouver Island will continue tonight. Winds will ease on Friday
over most marine waters as the ridge of high pressure weakens.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: