Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 13 October 2015
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light this evening then becoming east 10 to 15 Wednesday evening.
A few showers ending early Wednesday morning. Fog patches forming late overnight and dissipating Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 13 October 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the South Coast.
By 10:30 a.m. PDT Wednesday ridge located over BC interior.
At 10:30 a.m. PDT Wednesday approaching frontal system located
west of the offshore waters.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:55 PM PDT 13 October 2015 A frontal system will approach the offshore waters on Wednesday.
Ahead of the system strong to gale force southeasterly winds will
develop over the offshore waters Wednesday afternoon.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: