Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 28 August 2016
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind east 10 to 20 knots except variable 5 to 10 near the mainland coast. Wind increasing to east 20 to 30 near noon.
A few showers beginning early this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 28 August 2016 Today Tonight and Monday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary low located over Bowie.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today cold front located 30 miles southwest of
Cape St. James.
By 5:00 p.m. PDT today cold front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Cape Scott.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:52 AM PDT 28 August 2016 A quasi-stationary low centre will remain over Bowie region today
through Monday. A cold front to the south of the low will move to
central BC waters later this morning. Strong to gale force
southeasterlies ahead of the front will shift to moderate to strong
southwesterlies in its wake.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: